I cannot find DLC I purchased.
If you registered any DLC, please check that it has been installed. For thePlayStation®4and Xbox One versions, please go to the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided page in the PSN / Xbox Live Store, select Add-Ons and install any missing DLC. For the PC version, select Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in your library and check if the DLC is shown as installed in the list of DLCs.
In the game, you can access your DLC in the following ways:
- Accessible in the main menu, no story progress required
- Open the menu while playing and select inventory
- Switch to the storage and select the item you want to use
- The item will now be added to your inventory
- Open the menu while playing and select outfits
- Select the outfit you want to use
- Save the game and reload to switch the outfit
- Please note that in order to see any of your extra augmentations you will need to complete the augmentation tutorial in-game first.
[PC] Can I use the Offline mode to play the game on Steam?
The game cannot be played offline as it utilises the Steam Cloud for saving the game.
Please remain connected while playing the game.
Where can I find the digital OST, novella, Art Book and Comic Book on Steam?
Your Digital OST Sampler, Novella, Art book and Comic Book can be found by navigating to the folder using Windows Explorer. The files will be located in Steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\Extras
I cannot connect to Breach.
The game mode Breach is only available when playing online as this game mode features leaderboards and other online features. It cannot be played while offline
- Perform a connection test on your console/system to ensure that you are connected to internet
- Ensure that your game is updated to the latest version
Please note that server maintenance can occur at any given time. Breach game mode won't be available at that moment. The Deus Ex Mankind Divided team will notify the public on through official updates on social medias and the Deus Ex website when maintenance will occur.